2012年1月4日

Pandora - the symbol of hope, luck and deepest love

I am knitting a sweater with snow to protect you from the frigid season.
The sparkling lines are telling pure and flawless love.
I draw a piece of blue sky with true love for you.
In the glory of the golden,
the sweet smile that overflows full happiness is set against.
I try to tie your heart with the line of my miss.
Wherever you are,
therefore I can connect with you tightly.
However, I can not tell you all this.
I have to make use of a piece of Pandora jewelry to express my sincere heart.


Representing wishes and good luck,
helping show your unique personality and filled with modern flavour,
Only Pandora could reach the height.
For the forthcoming Valentine's day, for your lover,
just pick one piece of Pandora and you can enjoy the best service and superior traits.


没有评论:

发表评论