2012年3月28日

A Review about Vibram FiveFingers

Basically, the vibram bikila are opposite to the footwear technology because they have a flexible, semi-form fitting rubber sole attached to your foot. You can feel everything is ok. I even find myself wanting to walk more often and I become like to take strange paths home just to feel the difference between concrete, grass, and gravel.
Then what can they do after all? For example, people can wear they walking around town, climbing easy routes, hiking, sprinting, trail running and play soccer on astroturf, ect.
Why would you like Vibram Five Fingers? There are also some reasons: 1. there is growing evidence that high performance running
shoes may actually cause moer injuries; 2. you will strengthen your feet beyond that is possible in normal footwear; 3. travelling on foot becomes much more fun; 4. better balance on uneven surfaces; 5. the Vibram Fivefingers can solve lower back problems.
It may sound great that this kind of shoes have so much advantages, but what if you have some diseases like high arches, flat feet, pronation, weak ankles, etc?  Well, I would ask you this question: why would you be born with feet that you couldn't use them as normal? What do you do for arch support? Use your arches. What do you do for ankle support? Use your ankles.
I have high arches myself and there are some other problems. Two days after my track workout (complete with sprinting) my arches were killing me. And then I come out a strange realization the first time in my life  that I'd ever felt the need to stretch my arches? It was. The next day, I wore the Vibram FiveFingers and I felt fine – and my feet were stronger than ever before.
What the most miraculous part is that my occasional lower back pain is gone. In general,heels on our shoes push our hips forward so that arch our lower back. This doesn't happen with my Vibram Five Fingers. Why are we wearing footwear that is bad for our posturen z and makes our feet weaker? Pretty crazy when you think about it!
We are Sale High Quality Vibram Five Fingers shoes and discount vibram fivefingers with the At Low Prices. Welcome to purchase them! free shipping.

没有评论:

发表评论