2014年12月10日

13 inch or 15 inch macbook pro

More Laptop questions please visit : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NOVR52S
IM BUYING A NEW LAPTOP HAPPY HAPPY DAY! but the problems is which new brand should i buy? ive had a dell desktop for close to FOREVER! and yeah, its pretty good. hmm i kinda want a pink laptop, but the only laptop that comes within...
13 inch or 15 inch macbook pro?
I'm getting a new laptop soon..and I'm trying to decide whether I should take the 13 inch or the 15 inch Macbook Pro. I will mainly use it to just force out the internet, do schoolwork, make videos, and play demanding games close to Sims 3. For your...
13 or 15 inch macbook pro?
Im not sure what to get, I want a macbook, because they don't get virus, and it is really easy to edit video on there(no problems with having to convert files resembling on PC) Anyway, Im kind of afraid that the 13in will be too small, cause I also...
13 vs 15 inch macbook Air case?
So I'm going to be starting college in the fall, and I don't know weather to obtain the 13 inch MBP or the 15 inch MBP. I will be having a separate monitor set up in my dorm room, which i will connect to whichever model i gain. Is it...
13 Macbook or 13 Macbook Pro?
I'm going to be purchasing a Mac soon. Most of the information on the net seems outdated to me. I'll be using it for college, its my first year; community college. So writing papers, researching, powerpoints. As resourcefully as facebook and neopets. I want to play the sims 3...
13.3 laptop vs 14+ laptops?
Getting my first laptop for college and just wondering if a 13.3 is a smart choice. I just do simple stuff, no gaming. I noticed that the 13.3 have around 1.5GHZ and the 14+ enjoy 2.0 and up GHZ. I love the portability, but will they be a lot slower? Any...
1525 dell inspiron laptop beside freshly bring 2?
got the demo and steam and it says code 2 directx error, i did everything and adjectives im asking is if it is compatible with my computer or if there's anything else i should do? downloaded and installed it twice already and have directx 10. You hold...
17 inch laptop contained by want of a knees desk?
I want a laptop desk that I can sit in bed with comfortably. I type a great deal, so it does a number on my wrists to sit in awkward positions whenever I write in bed. I brought one from Wal-mart but it be plastic and...
17 inch Macbook Pro or Asus G73JH?
I'm getting a new laptop for college and keep contained by mind, I am a gamer. I am considering to play WoW in the future and possibly some other games as in good health but I already have a PS3. Which laptop would you advise and please state your...
2 question roughly speaking ssd's vs hdd?
I am going to be getting this ssd: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227542 I just got this laptop: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152192&cm_re=msi_i7-_-34-152-192-_-Product My 2 question are: 1. Is there a way to verbs my game saves from my hdd to my ssd and keep hold of all my progress? 2. I don't know how...
2.0 Ghz Quad Processor (AMD) beside 5650 Graphics 1GB or i5 2.40 ghz turbo 2.66 ghz near 5470 graphics 512 MB?
Yeh its the option that i have, In the pause its the same price but what should i get? I would turn with the first one. Sure it doesn't have as biddable of a...
2.4ghz Duo vs. 2.66ghz Duo Macbook Pro?
I'm going to be using this for personal music production with Logic and Ardour. 4gb RAM is what I'm going for. Will the 2.4ghz suffice for what I'm doing or is it necessary to spend the extra currency and get a 2.66ghz? The more tracks you work with,...
2006 Macbook Pro, snow leopard problem?
I recently installed snow leopard on my macbook pro, at first it would freeze up, then after a while it be fine. However, after running software updates, it won't load past the gray apple peak. Eventually, it would shut off. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thank you...
2010 macbook pro Keyboard Backlight Remain On?
Hello I am just wanting to confirm if other users of the macbook Pro case 13 15 Or 17 released in April 2010 own the same problem as I am having. Even when I am within a well-lit room, the backlight keyboard remains on. It seems the insubstantial sensor is set...
20V Universal AC Adapter kaput?
My universal charger won't work on my 20v laptop. The original adapter get busted few days ago and the computer guy said they couldn't repair it unless i buy a new one but im running low on cash right presently..so I have to use this universal charger thingy. so when i...
240 mins net how copious hrs and mins?
just confused Sixty minutes within an hour. Divide 240 by 60. DO THE MATH YOURSELF! Exactly 4 hours. 240 divided by 60 minutes in an hour= 4 hours. 4 hrs. every hour is 60 minutes so, 60 minutes x 4 hrs = 240 minutes...
3 GB or 4 GB Dual Ram for Laptop running word, email, excel - no gaming?
Would 3GB be sufficient RAM on a laptop running only desktop and internet applications, no gaming? We are looking at a 64 bit Windows 7 laptop and don't want to over buy. if it is only just word, email,...
30gb laptop?
it my birthday on the 4th august(i'm so exited LOL) and my big bro said he'll give me his old laptop since he presently has one of those new ones (isn't he lucky?) anyways, what i needed to know is 30gb enough to go onto the internet and hold lets say Pixia or GIMP...
32 bit vs. 64 bit linux? I enjoy 3gb strike. Support for wireless prominent.?
As far as 32bit vs. 64bit Linux is concerned, there are issues with a few applications surrounded by 64bit Linux (Flash being a pain to install surrounded by 64bit). Some 32bit applications will work fine, you just won't get any benefit...
320GB vs 500GB [5400 RPM]?
I decided to get a MacBook Pro for my unknown IB Program in High School... And was wondering whether to draw from 320GB or 500GB. I do not have that much music, video, or movies, but I will have plenty documents, powerpoints, and projects. Which is right for...
3GB or 4GB of RAM Memory?
I want to purchase a new laptop soon. I am in university and the laptop would be used for word processing, internet, email and i may put some photos on it but i wouldn't say more than 100 at a time. The laptop I buy will probably be running Windows...
4gb single ddr2 1066mhz hit?
i have a motherboard in which individual 2 ram ports are there. it can support upto 8gb of bump. So how can i install 8gb of ram? tell me the cross of manufacturer also? First of all, do you hold a 64bit Operating System? If you have a 32bit...
5 year mature laptop making strange clicking rumbling?
My girlfriend's laptop has been making this peculiar clicking noise irregularly ever since she wiped her unyielding drive to get rid of a virus two weeks back. Before that, it be being held onto someone her dad knows to return with the CD drive fixed, though it took...
7 days aged macbook pro froze twice?
so i got my macbook pro a week ago via shipping and it froze on me twice. each time, i individual had 2/3 apps on so it wasnt freezing cos i opened too copious apps. i am considering if i shld exchange for a new product? advice...
7 days hoary macbook pro froze twice?
so i got my macbook pro a week ago via shipping and it froze on me twice. each time, i singular had 2/3 apps on so it wasnt freezing cos i opened too various apps. i am considering if i shld exchange for a new product? advice...
7200 or 5400 RPM for a notebook?
I want to upgrade my hard drive to have more dimensions. However, I heard that getting a hard drive beside a faster speed (7200rpm) also shortens battery life and make the laptop hotter. Should I be worried about this sort of thing? Or is the effect not really distinct...

没有评论:

发表评论