2012年2月16日

Interview With Emma Watson

 

Some interview questions from a www.ok.co.uk interview with Emma Watson:

You and co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint were all over 18 filming this movie. How was it different from the other movies?

Emma: Well, we had longer working hours. But none of us have started drinking coffee or smoking. Definitely no alcohol!

The film focuses on a lot of awoken hormones. Did you draw on your own experiences?

Emma: It’s fun because we’re all maybe a year or two older than our characters are, so I feel as though I’ve experienced everything first. Sometimes I have to bring myself back to Hermione because she’s so innocent and very vulnerable in this film.

Daniel Radcliffe has said that the atmosphere on set was ‘horny’…

Horny?

Emma : I don’t know what to say! When we were younger, we were always going back and forward from school filming so it wasn’t like Dan and Rupert were the only boys in my life.

I know it would be of huge media interest if there was a pairing between us, but the three of us have grown up together and are just like siblings.

If there were a new batch of Harry Potter films in 20 years, would you want to take part?

Emma: Never say never, but I would hope I would’ve moved on by the time they do a remake.

So what lies ahead for you?

Emma: At the end of August, I’m going to university in the States. I’m very excited and looking forward to a bit of normality for a while. But that doesn’t mean I’m never going to go to work again or act again. Anything is possible.

Is going to university in America a way of escaping?

Emma: No, I’m just looking forward to being a teenager and meeting people my own age.

I must sound like Hermione, but for me my comfort, if I am ever really stressed, is to sit and read. Learning is something I really love. It was my dream before I did the films so I don’t see why it should change.

Emma: JK Rowling has reportedly been on the set a lot. How do you get on with her?

In the earlier years she was still writing the books and also had a young child, so she was really busy. But now she can be more involved and it’s more of a pleasure.

She has been around more, and we are quite similar in a way, so she has been nice to talk to. She’s been very caring and is genuinely a really lovely woman.It’s wonderful to have her in my life.

You hit people with newspapers in the films rather a lot. Is that a habit you have in real life?

Emma: I do it so much in the film, that’s me getting my aggression out. I’ve had my fill of hitting people with newspapers, notepads, whatever I can get my hands on. So yes, I’m done!

I Can Not Believe I Am Having to Say This

Yes, Emma is alive and well.

It makes me sick when people come up with this type of stuff.
Permalink 0 Comment
filed under: Emma Watson News Tagged with: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Rupert Grint
Emma's Relationship Goes to the Next Level
Posted on Jul. 24th, 2009 by chel

According to the Daily Mirror and http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com, Emma Watson and her boyfriend, Jay Barrymore, are moving in together.

“Emma’s off to university in America soon but was determined to put some roots down in England first. After consulting with several property experts, as well as her family and friends, she’s decided to invest in her own place,” a source close to the actress said. “Her relationship with Jay is going from strength to strength. It makes perfect sense for Jay to leave some of his stuff at hers and see how it goes. Emma is confident they’ll stay together even when she’s abroad,”

Robert Pattinson Crush

According to Bop magazine and www.fanbolt.com, Robert Pattinson admitted to having a crush on Emma Watson.

“She is really, really cool. She seems so much older than she really is. I find her quite intimidating. I always find myself trying to impress her. She’s very, very clever.”

Emma Watson and Marilyn Manson

It has been reported that Emma Watson maybe working with Marilyn Manson for a movie musical, according to http://buzz.yahoo.com.

Even thought I am not a Marilyn Manson, if it is true, I will watch it for Emma.

Emma is Going to Brown

According to www.kansascity.com and Paste magazine, Emma Watson will be attending Brown.

“I am (going to university in the fall) — to Brown, which is an Ivy League establishment in the U.S.A. I’ve got a place there to read literature,” Emma said.

没有评论:

发表评论