2012年3月8日

Review Tissot Touch Men's Titanium Black Rubber Watch



 I bought this watch about 2 months ago. I was able to play with one that a guy at work had. Five minutes and I just HAD to have one! It is truly an amazing device! I love the functions. One really great feature this has, it's the first watch I have owned that the crystal really doesn't scratch. The Titanium model is so light you'll forget your waring it. I like to have my watches set to my PC and this one is right on!

Ok now the down side…The band has to be sized and if your weight goes up and down, you'll have a problem. When the band is cut there is no going back. You will have to buy another band if you want a larger size again. There should be some more adjustments for the band. It looks good but I am not really that happy with it…..oh yeah it makes your skin smell under it too.

The illumination is not very good so you can't use the functions at night. Tritium markers would make this watch 100% better! I paid 5 through Amazon but I have seen them go for 0 at jewelry stores. All in all….a wonderful little gadget.

Part of Tissot Classic, watch #T33.7.798.51 combines edgy, sporty style with helpful features that help keep you organized and ready for anything. Touch-screen technology offers eight functions: altimeter, chrono, compass, alarm, thermometer, barometer (meteo), and date and time. It's also easy to use; simply activate by pressing on the crown and touch screen. Arabic numerals and a digital display for reliable timekeeping combine with a tactile, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. And a comfortable black rubber strap feels secure on the wrist. Boasting the accuracy and precision of Swiss analog and digital quartz movement, this Tissot original is water resistant to 99 feet.














没有评论:

发表评论