2012年3月6日

Something to pout about: Irina Shayk puts her bee-stung lips into action courtside at New York basketball match

 

The last time she went to a basketball game she was spotted kissing Real Madrid footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo.
But on Wednesday night Irina Shayk's bee-stung lips were there for all to see.
The 25-year-old Russian model's face was virtually make-up free but her pout still stood out from the crowd. 
Pout and about: Russian model Irina Shayk watching basketball team the New York Knicks play the Philadelphia 76ers at Madison Square Gardens in New York on Wednesday
Pout and about: Russian model Irina Shayk watching basketball team the New York Knicks play the Philadelphia 76ers at Madison Square Gardens in New York on Wednesday night
Irina went to see the New York Knicks play the Philadelphia 76ers at Madison Square Garden.
She joined a star-studded audience that included 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan and New Kids On The Block singer Donnie Wahlberg.
It's the second basketball game that the model has attended in less than a week.
On the court: The model strikes a pose at the basketball game
On the court: The model strikes a pose at the basketball game
Irina and Ronaldo, 26, attended another basketball game in Spain earlier this month.
In a recent interview the young model discussed her stunning looks and revealed that she was teased as a child in her native Russia.
She told Esquire magazine: 'Boys never liked me at school. They made fun of me ‘cos I had dark skin.'
Irina also claimed that she turned down a lucrative offer to pose for Playboy magazine.
She said: 'I would never do Playboy. Yes, I am a lingerie model, but I have class. Playboy offered me so much money last year. I was like: "No. Way."
'Alright Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer did it. But they did it at the end of their career and it was classy. I think of myself as a cover girl.
'But I would never do some kind of cheesy magazine.'
On the court: The model strikes a pose at the basketball game
All smiles: The model seemed to enjoy herself at the game

Model looks: Irina has always had full lips
Model looks: Irina has always had full lips

没有评论:

发表评论