2011年11月28日

We Were Young Childs - L'effrontée

I watched French art film L'effrontée in a morning of last fall,there is a hint of sadness in my heart after this film, I can't wiped it away for a whole day.

This movie is about the impudent of a thirteen-year old girl. Trere is a story in everone's early teens, every little girl and little boy is a little wild and a little worried,but we have all grown up.
Charlotte is girl full of charm, wildness, but she is also timid and cowardly.she has a only friend - Lulu, who is swept off the feet by Charlotte. Now, Charlotte is going on holiday with Lulu and her family …

I don't want to continue telling about the story of this film, just watch it!

This film is very casual, and it has many characters, this is a film that closely approximates real life, I even think this is not a film, this just the life! I shouted with surprise - film can be shot like this!

By the way, the leading role's name is Charlotte Gainsbourg, she is as famous as Sophie Marceau in the 1980s of France.

2011-11-02 20:45:37
Jack Rubbish


 
Above the content does not have arbitrarily to reprint without myself permission, thanks!

没有评论:

发表评论