2011年11月23日

The Call of the Wild - Into the Wild





 
I don't know how many times I have talked about this movie, I really like it.

The movie starts with the awakened dream of the hero's mother,  Chris is calling help in her dream,this well echos the illusion in the last hours before the death of Cris. In the and of the film, Cris just cared about his parents. “Would you see then,what I see now”, I think she had saw the scenes in the sky.

Go glimmering in the endless white snow fields, just leaves a receding figure. And three words Into The Wild fades in, hero went over there and never came back.

The end of the story is that Cris died in the Magic Bus, the end is the death in Alaska.

In fact, we know that his tragic death is inevitable when we looked at his first step - without a watch without a map with no ax and without a penny. It's a dead certainty that the outcome is death because he choose a crazy vagrant life. But everyone's result is death, every story's beginning and end are both zero.

The difference is the process of life. How can you access Cris's life? How can you access yours? I feel depressed about the only outcome,  however, the fact that there must be a death gives the meaning of life. Everything is flowing and everything is counting down,the insistent ringing of the alarm clock make me lost in thought - what kind of life should I choose???

He already had two years of street life before reaching Alasks, and now, he finally reached the hallowed ground which he has called tens of thousands of times - Alaska, the story continued…

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods;
There is a rapture on the lonely shore;
There is socity, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more...

Lord Byron's poem gave me strength and I used to repeat it like a mantra.

The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences,I believe in this sentence from Cris.


2011-11-08 10:59:05
Jack Rubbish
 
 
 
Above the content does not have arbitrarily to reprint without myself permission, thanks!


 

没有评论:

发表评论