2012年4月20日

‘Girl Was Spitting In My Face’ – Zooey Deschanel Tells Marie Claire About Her Past

 Zooey Deschanel is one of the funniest and down-to-earth actresses I know, and that’s the most attractive thing about her. You accept her as someone who lives next door, someone who is like you. In the interview to Marie Claire the New Girl star admitted she has the same problems like everyone else. She’s going through a divorce and has neither time nor desire for dating, she has to work hard to get what she wants, and she was ‘ridiculed’ at school for being ‘chubby’.

Zooey Deschanel Covers Marie Claire May 2012 Issue

zooey-deschanel-marie-claire-may-2012
Zooey Deschanel, whose quirky style in the hit TV show is now copied by her fans, has told Marie Clair that family is not what she is planning right now. She said:
Honestly, I’m just going through a divorce, so I don’t really think that’s something I want to get into n
ow. I don’t have time to date. I literally – don’t have time.”
zooey-deschanel-marie-claire-may-2012
Once rumored to exchange text messages with Katy Perry’s ex Russel Brand Zooey denies everything:
I don’t even know him, by the way. On the scale of truth and completely preposterous — it’s completely preposterous.”
Having kids is also not the focus:
That’s never been my focus. My sister [Emily Deschanel, Bones star] was always very motherly, babysitting and stuff. I like kids, and I like being around kids – but it was never an ambition, something, like, I need. I like working. That’s what I like doing. I like to work.”
zooey-deschanel-marie-claire-may-2012
Zooey Deschanel didn’t try to hide from Marie Claire readers she had problems with socializing with other kids when she was at school. She said she was ‘ridiculed’ for being ‘chubby’ and someone even spitted in her face once:
I still have in me the same awareness when I was 12 and chubby and a girl was spitting in my face. I really don’t know why she spit at me. I just talked to her. I guess I wasn’t allowed to talk to her. I remember I couldn’t believe it.”
zooey-deschanel-marie-claire-may-2012
Talking to Maria Claire interviewer Zooey Deschanel makes comparisons between her past and present:
Certainly you change, and you change perspective, you have other experiences. But isn’t it funny – I can still remember when I was treated differently from the way I’m treated now.”
Read more about Zooey Deschanel in the May 2012 issue of U.S Marie Claire, on newsstands on Tuesday, April 17th.

没有评论:

发表评论