2012年4月21日

Kristen Stewart at Sundance


    Kristen Stewart was seen sporting some bouncy hair at Sundance today.

    At yesterday’s Sundance premiere of Welcome to the Rileys, Stewart revealed to E! Online that pole dancing can be dangerous. “I did some pole dancing,” Stewart told me Saturday at the movie’s premiere at the Sundance Film Festival. “I got bruises all over my legs. I tore myself up doing it. It sucked.”

    Oddly enough, she kinda enjoyed it. “The more
I saw it, the more I wanted it,” Stewart said. “It was like a weird self-hating kind of thing.” Stewart said, “The cool thing about my character is she is not sultry and she is not sexy.”

    Director Jake Scott said it was pretty much a closed set when Stewart had to do her dancing scenes.

    “She was terrified,” Scott said. “The strip club we shot in was really a club, and it really was that dirty and really that tough. But she killed it.” Scott also hooked Stewart up with a professional stripper. “She’s like one of the best in the business,” he said. “So she was really reliable and didn’t do drugs or anything like that, but she was able to introduce Kristen to girls that were. She was able to put her in that world.”

    But if you’re expecting Showgirls moves from Stewart, you can forget about it. “This is not about a stripper,” Scott said. “It’s about a damaged child.”

    I love that she pole dances in this movie. So unexpected. Exactly what we’d think of a role that Kristen would sign up for.

没有评论:

发表评论