2012年4月8日

Scarlett Johansson to play Courtney Love in Kurt Cobain biopic?

Scarlett Johansson to play Courtney Love in Kurt Cobain biopic?Scarlett Johansson has revealed that she would find the prospect of playing Courtney Love in the upcoming Kurt Cobain biopic, as "interesting and intriguing".

The actress/singer admitted that she was a "big fan" of the Hole singer, who is also a co-executive producer on the project, but wouldn't be drawn on if she had been approached for the role.

"I know that there is a script, that's as much as I know about it," Johansson told MTV News. "I'm a big fan of Courtney's and I think she's very, very talented. But I don't know anything about the project."

She added: "It would be a challenge, definitely would be a challenge. I think the idea is interesting and intriguing, but I would have to really wrap my head around it."

Meanwhile, Johansson also revealed that she would also like to make another album in the future.

"I would love to do another album," she explained. "The spirit has not moved me yet in that direction, but I would never put that idea out. I had such an incredible time doing [2009 album] 'Break Up' and doing the [Tom] Waits [cover] album, that I think there might be something in there in the future." 

没有评论:

发表评论