2012年4月20日

Penelope Cruz Has Crush On Meryl Streep (Harper’s Bazaar May 2012)

  Penelope Cruz is not the celebrity who likes to tell everybody about what she feels, but she decided not to hide that she has a crush on Meryl Streep. Cruz, who covers Harper’s Bazaar US May 2012 issue wearing a sparkling low neck dress, told the magazine about how much she enjoyed a partially nude magazine shoot with her idol Meryl Streep.

Penelope Cruz Covers Harper’s Bazaar May 2012 issue

penelope-cruz-harpers-bazaar-us-may-2012
She said:
As soon as she got to the set, I had to sit topless on top of her. It was the most interesting love scene I have ever done.”
The Harper’s Bazaar’s covergirl also added that it was Streep who inspired her to become an actress:
When I first started watching movies
and I saw Meryl’s work, that’s when I became obsessed with acting.”
penelope-cruz-harpers-bazaar-us-may-2012
Despite being a successful and in-demand actress Penelope Cruz says family comes first:
Maybe I’ll make one movie a year, maybe two, but it’s not going to be more than that because I have other priorities now.”
And her perfect day is:
Running around with my family at the beach, that’s all.”
penelope-cruz-harpers-bazaar-us-may-2012
Penelope Cruz mentioned that she doesn’t like to attract attention to her persona much, so she avoids attending big glam events:
I won’t go to places where you’re going to find more attention. I go to the opposite.”
penelope-cruz-harpers-bazaar-us-may-2012
Maybe it’s all due to the fact she is a ‘worrier’? The star said:
[I'm a] worrier. I am living for every day and trying to have less fear, less worry. But I have always worried about everything; it’s in my nature. It’s the thing that makes me suffer the most.”
More about the 37-year-old in the May 2012 edition of Harper’s Bazaar U.S., on newsstands April 24.

没有评论:

发表评论