2012年4月18日

‘Superfit Superheroine’ Scarlet Johansson Does Vogue May 2012 Cover

 Scarlett Johansson is stunning on the cover of Vogue May 2012 issue which calls her ‘a superfit superheroine’. Posing in a feminine off-the-shoulder dress (by Christian Dior I suppose) the We Bought A Zoo star addresses us with a friendly smile and a happy look from the front page.

Scarlett Johansson for Vogue May 2012

sacrlett-johansson-vogue-may-2012
Scarlett Johansson, who does a very glamorous photoshoot for the May 2012 issue of Vogue magazine, speaks about plenty of things in her interview. She talks about her ex-husband Ryan Reynolds, Sean Penn, divorce, love, her leaked nude photos and many other interesting topics.
Read the highlights from Scarlett Johansson’s interview for Vogue May 2012 issue:
Scarlett Johansson on her nude photos: “When all those photos came out, of course I go out to dinner and think, Goddamn it, these people have all seen my… That’s terrible. You know what I mean? You can’t not think that. Even if they haven’t, you’r
e paranoid.” Then she added: “It wasn’t just me. It was others. I don’t want to be a victim and say, ‘Oh, well’ and just hide my head in shame. Somebody stole something from me. . . . It’s sick. I don’t want people like that to slide.”
sacrlett-johansson-vogue-may-2012
Scarlett Johansson on Sean Penn: “We spent time together, yeah. I never put a title on it, really, but we were seeing each other. He’s a remarkable person. He really is.”
Scarlett Johansson on her relationship with Ryan Reynolds: “We always kept our story private—how we met, our wedding, everything. It was about us.”
sacrlett-johansson-vogue-may-2012
Scarlett Johansson on divorce and pain it brought: “[The divorce] was horrible. Of course it’s horrible. It was devastating. It really throws you. You think that your life is going to be one way, and then, for various reasons or whatever, it doesn’t work out. This was something I never thought I would be doing. And there’s no way to navigate it. Nobody can give you the right answer. It’s never anything you want to hear. It’s a very lonely thing. It’s like the loneliest thing you’ll ever do, in some way.”
sacrlett-johansson-vogue-may-2012
Scarlett Johansson on having no regrets about her marriage: “It was a beautiful thing. The falling in love and getting married and making that commitment.. I think it’s nice to know that you’re capable of loving somebody in that way. I think it’s a rare opportunity. I don’t feel on the other side of it completely, but it gets better. It’s still there. More than anything, it’s just that not having your buddy around all the time is weird. There’s no rule book. I think it’s just time.”
sacrlett-johansson-vogue-may-2012
Scarlett Johansson on the amicable separation from Reynolds: “We entered our relationship with love and it’s with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn’t expected, it’s certainly appreciated.”
Photography: Mario Testino
Vogue May 2012 with Scarlet Johansson, soon on newsstands.

没有评论:

发表评论