2012年4月15日

Kristen Stewart Says She Will NEVER Open Up About Her Personal Life (New GQ Photos)


Kristen Stewart usually prefers to stay tight-lipped about her personal life but in the interview for GQ she opened up and explained why she likes to keep everything a secret. Know the details!


kristen-stewart-gq-magazine
We all have got accustomed to the fact Kristen Stewart doesn’t like talking about her personal life. She hasn’t even confirmed all those rumors about her relationship with Robert Pattinson. But she finally did open up for GQ. While speaking on her role in Snow White she said about how much she wanted to explore the UK because her boyfriend was English. Later she admitted she hadn’t planned to mention that.
Kristen Stewart commented:
So much of my life is so easily googled. I mean, it’s like, come on guys, it’s so obvious! ‘I don’t think you realise what a big deal it is for people. Well, it is a big deal. They would be “Oh. My. God”. There would also be still a 50/50 split. Some people would still be, “See, told you they’re not together.”
She continued:
I don’t worry about it at all. It’s just one of those things. I’m selfish. I’m like, “That’s mine!” And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It’s a funny little game to play and it’s a slippery slope. I always say to myself I’m never going to give anything away because there’s never any point or benefit for me.”
kristen-stewart-gq-magazine
The Twilight star also shared on paparazzi affecting her life:
It really is not a nightmare, it’s just one of those things. I guarantee whenever I get married or have a baby, everyone is going to want to know my kid’s name and I’m not going to say it for ages. That’s just the way I want to do it. It’ll come out but it won’t have come from me. They’re going to be really pissed off that I won’t say it and I’m just going to say, “No!”
Kristen Stewart also admitted she sometimes had the desire to blurt things but she disn’t:
I also have that desire to blurt stuff out, but I’ve learned I can’t do that. Not when you realise the whole world is listening. That’s why perhaps I look so uncomfortable in interviews at times. I mean, we’ve talked about hiding things and I’ve had to get much more adept at that, sadly. But I’m glad I’m not one of those actresses who is just so ready to open up for everyone.”
A few more pictures have been released with Kristen Stewart posing for GQ magazine. The actress is featured wearing a vintage-inspired swimsuit on one of the photographs, and a beautiful red dress on another one.
See KRISTEN STEWART’S COVER FOR GQ MAGAZINE

没有评论:

发表评论