2014年9月11日

AT THAT TIME IPAD AIR CASE

Mother
At that time ipad air case , during the day, staying up late at night, coupled with the company just running, my job is not very efficient, cost overruns can only rely on the work of the body to the heart of the exchange balance. My anxiety, are written on the face, sleepless nights, mental and physical exhaustion, coupled with concerns about the future development of the company, that it is difficult to resolve the Concerned.
Night after dinner, I went back to the room to work, the mother in the living room of her burning up the phone porridge, at first I thought it was a good friend or classmate mother, and then I heard the wrong, what generation operators like I vaguely heard things, but because of a call came in, so I did not care ipad 4 case.
Later, I learned that the mother of my work in order to exercise her broken heart, she had questioned aspects of the operating experience to a friend, the day talking on the phone just to my work. Mother’s friend introduced her to Shenzhen ‘….. keywords instead …. e-commerce company, on behalf of this company, including the field of operations, network marketing, training, brand planning, promotion rankings, SEO optimization, I after knew very happy, immediately get in touch with the wolf’s head.
Now my company heyday, career gets better, I am very grateful, “keyword instead of” the company’s help. More grateful mother cared for me, for my career to worry about.

没有评论:

发表评论