2014年9月11日

MY PIANO, MY DREAMS, MY FIONA

I have a piano, the tanks.She is my confidant, my “sister.” Because she’s there, so has been out of reach, my dream, with the carrying medium. ipad air case She quietly listened to my heart, and for me to sing ……
Was crazy obsessed with “Autumn Whispers”, over and over again to listen, fantasy beautiful Smart notes pouring from my fingertips. Whenever the music into the classroom, and that sets the old brick red piano classroom window as if calling me, those black and white keys like a dolphin magnet attracts me to touch ……
In my 20-year-old that year, I remember, was a light rain in the morning. The first time I walked into that room with a faint woody fragrance house, stained white cells drops Raindrops on glass windows, wall relying on an maroon piano, roof covered with white crochet one roof cover , a spherical glass possessor I could not utter the name of aquatic plants. On this day, I became an “older child fairly.”
Although I do not have much time to learn, play, but whenever a finger touches the keys, the people will become calm, no stress and worries are behind. I am very fortunate to have an excellent teacher of patience ,IPAD 4 CASE lead me started. Piano in my day, but that room is not warm and delicate piano room is my paradise.
September 2013, my 22-year-old’s birthday. Just got home, a big box standing in the middle of the living room. Dad leaned forward slightly on the side watching, my mother hand holding a vacuum cleaner, his mouth saying “Master ah, get clean here, you go here you can Laval?” Two strange man dressed in overalls, this when are the big box that opens, a red wine (in fact, cherry, did not know) piano quietly standing there, who was also wrapped in some protective film anti-bump, but these did not affect her point beauty! My mouth half open, half shoes off. My mother saw, with half joy half complaining tone, said:. “! Ayaya, how do you come back so early today, had wanted to give you a complete finishing gracefully surprise Come see if you like.”
I get rid of the shoe, the other can not wait to take off, leaped jumped himself to the piano, grinning from ear shake cover touch the piano, from cover to touch the piano legs, short touched over and over, and now think of the time must have looked silly. My dad could not stand, “Let two small master the piano away, you are touching their fill well, you do not waste time people Yeah!” This stupid, I do not grumble pushed aside.
I do not know how it is with a mood to wait until my piano to be placed off the bits. I only remember my mom and my dad could see her love for the piano, I hope I stick to it, I do not need any achievement ipad air case, t as long as they want to live too, happily enough, very lonely only child I hope this piano can become my “sister.”
The day after that, every day every day, my heart filled with love for the piano, thanks to their parents, with my “sister” Fiona piano work together. Sometimes playing tired, put the pan lid closed, watching the door panel released emitted light paint my face; or stuck keys Sniff belonged to her faint scent of wood; Or only a forefinger pressed a key, listen to her voice soft moist ……

没有评论:

发表评论