2014年9月11日

IPAD AIR CASE MESS UP YOUR NICE HOME THERE

Blind date in mind.
Blind bitter, blind tired, not a good fit with a long time, every festival is blind, which had just graduated from me is too commonplace, and after my graduation work is not stable, how can the mind go blind, according to my IPAD 4 CASE argument is not before the work started this campaign, rear work to do, the rear that white is to me to find a comrade. But hard work pays off, I really affordable men was I were found.
Before I knew he was a blind date to open the laundry, I really do not understand how you think my mom is, whatever the outcome, I am a tall, handsome bachelor’s doing great beauty to find the laundry, my mom ordered my forehead and seriousness that a good understanding of, ipad air case mess up your nice home there. I met the man, age or less comparing to talk to, I ask to work, he said he really opened a laundry, but do not underestimate him this laundries, annual income should be about 200,000, fear is that I do not believe it would require a walk to his shop. To his shop really feel like going on, storefront that small is not small, clean and elegant decoration, laundry equipment is still perfect, and I say this all yourself confused, you did a few years into the society where so many investment costs, he said he’s this laundry is laundry chain stores hundred Foley Co., did not even put much money, site installation and commissioning renovated laundry equipment from the store are doing a hundred Foley, including he variety of laundry care technology are also being set up at the head office of the Beijing Modern laundry vocational skills training school training, he said he is a person on the point at ease, caught this opportunity to join in with the help of only one hundred Foley With today’s social experience and income, but also a lot of study before the start, the project is almost no risk of small changes in the industry, I feel that fly to boldly do it, and now want entrepreneurs really do not start from scratch. He put his detailed accounts brought to me, are some kinds of records laundry care dyeing aspects specific record different ways these clothes and rinse the money received few, watching so many clothes, the price has think there are three digits of double-digit annual revenue, he said really is not true. I say this also to me ipad air case, this man really is really you, Actually, I’m talking about lying. He was very careful to say that adding a hundred hundred Foley Foley is because the business is, “After the first person to do first after doing fine and stronger supplier” honest service does not allow false exaggeration, I think the atmosphere a bit serious, they joke Foley said hundreds of stores to do this really well, I did not find a job that is also how to create a business, he scratched his head, said that his shop on the lack of a charge of money management accounts help people him that his own talent assured that I hold books laughed ……
I thank my mom to let me find this affordable men, more grateful one hundred Foley gave me and my other half a reassuring fly in the future.

没有评论:

发表评论