2014年9月29日

It shows little wear even from where my dog walks across the screen


 I have had mine for over a year now. I have dropped my I pad several times with no damage whatsoever. Amazing. I feel confident letting my 8 year old use my I pad as well. I have no major complaints about this cover and would definitely recommend it to anyone needing to protect their investment.IPAD 2 case My husband recently purchased one for his I pad mini as well. At one point a dog hair from my dog got under the plastic screen somehow, we have a jack Russell terrier with thick short hair and we had to take the whole cover off to get the hair out, but I would take that as a trade of any day.ipad mini 2 for kids I don't mind pulling the flaps away for taking pictures or using the sound at all not difficult or inconvenient. It shows little wear even from where my dog walks across the screen, no scratches....... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MAYNKA6

没有评论:

发表评论