2014年9月11日

FEMME AIR MAX LTD PAS CHER BEST CHAUSSURES LINES

Heart, broken, never fight will not come ipad air case.
Feel that they no longer love, being hurt more, will produce a self-protection awareness of the invisible, will subconsciously shut ourselves up and not let anyone see his heart; being hurt more, it will be invisible no longer believe anyone will listen to others say less than half, and even less than half have not; being hurt more, they no longer believe in love, do not want to love, because the fear of being abandoned ……
Laugh, just an expression, nothing to do with happiness, my laugh, is not necessarily happy, not happy will be loaded into a very happy, and there are more than half the people can not see ……
Nobody ever asked me, I was not sad, is not very scared, I always defend ourselves, let everyone think I’m strong, can who knows, I have already exhausted, always afraid of loneliness, but never all alone ……
I remember I once told you, if one day, I gave up, because you do not care, now, I want to tell you, I really do not fit you, just know how to love you, but do not know how to forget I really miss you …… you indifferent, pretend indifference to you, but I just could not do …ipad mini case.
I really do not understand what you are now in the end is how to think? If you do not love me, why every time when I am about to give up in front of me, give me a wounded look? If you love me, why they put me severely injured? Once again humiliated me? If this is what you call love, that I would rather not, this love, too cheap ……
Really do not want to love again, let me please? Really tired, to be loved, is a blessing, but unfortunately you never care, however, love you, and I never regretted it, many years later, I will not regret this feeling, because ipad mini case I had to fight for my happiness into too, tried ……
Love is not a choice, my heart always lived a believe that if I lit the sky shining light, whether your world will become wider ?
Someday, I will abandon you, At the same time, I also gave up their own, without you, my heart is dead ……

没有评论:

发表评论