2011年12月12日

Scarlett Johansson Talks Personal ‘Ups & Downs’ Of 2011


Scarlett Johansson chats with Access Hollywood in New York City on December 11, 2011Caption Scarlett Johansson chats with Access Hollywood in New York City on December 11, 2011
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- With her divorce from Ryan Reynolds finalized, nude photos leaked on the web and her love life under a microscope – not to mention filming a slew of high profile projects – had a rollercoaster year in 2011.
“I’ve had ups and downs. Certainly, this past year has been a lot of unexpected things in many beautiful ways, many challenging ways,” the 27-year-old actress told Access Hollywood over the weekend, while promoting her latest movie, “We Bought a Zoo.”
“You just have to kind of embrace it. For me, the most important thing is that it doesn’t affect my work and it doesn’t affect my private life as much as possible,” she continued. “If I could keep that bubble around myself during my work, that is really what’s most important for me.”
The actress, who filmed “The Avengers” and is currently
shooting “Under the Skin” – along with being the subject of dating rumors that included the likes of Sean Penn, Justin Bartha and Joseph Gordon-Levitt – told Access she wants a more relaxing 2012.
“I’m just looking forward to sleeping later than five in the morning. I just want to have a little vacation before I get back to finishing this job, and then just keep going,” she added.
“We Bought a Zoo,” which co-stars Matt Damon, opens in theaters on December 23.

没有评论:

发表评论