2011年12月28日

Acting? I think I've had enough, says Harry Potter star, Emma Watson


The clothes were modest and showed off nothing that would shock young Harry Potter fans - as per instructions.
But the interview accompanying 's latest magazine photoshoot was a little more revealing.
The 19-year-old said that she does not have a 'burning passion' for acting and that she may give up her film career once she finishes playing Harry's school chum Hermione.
Modest but stunning: Emma Watson dazzles for the Teen Vogue shoot
Modest but stunning:  dazzles in Dolce & Gabbana for the Teen Vogue shoot
'Until something comes along that I feel as strongly about as I did Hermione - like, I felt that it was life or death - I don't want to act again,' she told America's Teen Vogue.
She added that she was struggling with the pressure of promoting one film - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which is released next month - and filming the seventh and eighth Potter films.
'I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life,' she said. 'I literally wear my pyjama bottoms to set. I roll out of bed and put on a hoodie and some Ugg boots.'
Anonymity: Emma Watson
Normal: Emma, in a Dolce & Gabbana blouse and Erin Fetherson skirt, has not said if she will go to Cambridge University or Yale because she wants 'anonymity'

Emma Watson
Horsing around: It is reported Emma, in BCBG Max Azria, was ordered to 'tone down' a recent photoshoot because Harry Potter producers deemed it too risque

Emma on front cover of Teen Vogue's August issue
Emma on front cover of Teen Vogue's August issue
Miss Watson has also revealed that she has been consistently dating 25-year-old financier Jay Barrymore, despite regular reports of them splitting.
'The only reason it's "on/off" is because the papers make up so much rubbish,' she said.
One secret she refused to divulge is which university she will attend from this autumn. Both Cambridge University and Yale in the U.S. are believed to be in the running for her English literature and art degree.
'I just want to keep it private for as long as I can,' she said. 'I probably sound like a paranoid nut, but I'm doing this because I want to be normal. I really want anonymity.'
Earlier this month it was reported that Miss Watson was ordered to 'tone down' a photoshoot she did for U.S. magazine W because Harry Potter producers deemed it too risqué.
In the shoot for Teen Vogue, the teen dresses in the latest collections from top fashion designers, including Dolce & Gabbana, BCBG Max Azria and Monique Lhullier.
The August issue of Teen Vogue, with Miss Watson on the cover, is out in the U.S. on July 1 www.teenvogue.com
Wizard: Emma as Hermione with Daniel Radcliffe in the Harry potter films
Wizard: Emma as Hermione with Daniel Radcliffe in the Harry potter films
 

没有评论:

发表评论