2011年12月28日


Exit stage left: Emma Watson leaves Claridge's after the National Movie Awards in a white Karl Lagerfeld minidress
Exit stage left: Emma Watson leaves Claridge's after the National Movie Awards in a Karl Lagerfeld minidress
If fans are saddened by the looming climax to the Harry Potter movies, then they are not alone - so are the stars.
And not just because the adaptations of JK Rowling's books have propelled actors such as Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson on to the world's A-list (not to mention made them incredibly rich).
The series that launched their careers began ten years ago but the last scenes for the second instalment of the final film are being shot in London this week.
Watson, who is studying in America, enjoyed her trip home to the UK for the National Movie Awards last night.
Wearing a white Karl Lagerfeld minidress with cross-your-heart panels and navy sequins and trim, along with Louboutins, she was one of the stars who enjoyed the afterparty at Claridge's.
The movies, based on the books by J K Rowling, are the highest-grossing film franchise of all time, having already taken more than £3.7billion.
Radcliffe, 20, who plays the title role, said he would be 'devastated' when filming of the Deathly Hallows ends. Watson, who plays Hermione Granger, likened it to a friend dying.
The pair were speaking at the National Movie Awards, voted for by fans, where they collected the Special Recognition prize for the series and the Family award for Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince.
Radcliffe told the London Evening Standard: 'It’s going to be bizarre. I’m going to be devastated. It’s going to be very, very sad because it’s been such an important part of my life.
'There will never be one scene in any of the Harry Potters that, when I watch it, won’t trigger a series of memories about what that day was about and what I was doing.
Heading home: Emma Watson leaves Claridge's after the party
Heading home:  leaves Claridge's after the party
'So everything is so linked to my life and growing up. But at the same time, it will be exciting. It puts a pretty nice punctuation mark on my adolescence. I feel grown-up now.'

 
Watson added: 'None of us could say that we predicted this kind of love and recognition. It’s just incredible. I’m just so unbelievably proud to have been part of this. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
Friends together: Emma Watson with Bonnie Wright and Daniel Radcliffe and the Special Recognition Award they collected at the Royal Festival Hall last night
Friends together: Emma Watson with Bonnie Wright and Daniel Radcliffe and the Special Recognition Award they collected at the Royal Festival Hall last night
'I feel like someone’s dying, I know that sounds like an exaggeration but I really do. I’m not planning to do anything this summer - I’m going to need time to collect myself and get myself back together a bit. So I’ll take a bit of a break.'
Radcliffe joked: 'I do hope I can continue to find some kind of employment after this - otherwise it’s panto!'
Gong for the gang: Emma Watson (Hermoine Grainger) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) pick up their prize for Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
Gong for the gang:  (Hermoine Grainger) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) pick up their prize for Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince

Stars of the show: Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe in the audience at the Festival Hall
Stars of the show: Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe in the audience at the Festival Hall
Asked which item he would like to keep from the film set, he replied: 'I would steal the glasses. If they’re not given to me properly I’ll steal them.'
Tom Cruise was named Screen Icon at the ceremony at the Royal Festival Hall.
The Action/Thriller category was won by Sherlock Holmes, while The Twilight Saga: New Moon won the Fantasy award and Performance of the Year for Robert Pattinson.
 
 

没有评论:

发表评论