2011年12月24日

My, hasn't Phil Collins's little Lily blossomed?

At the age of 19,  is already one of America's top young models.

Is she satisfied? Not a bit of it.

The daughter of singer Phil Collins declares that her ambition is to become the youngest-ever talk show host.
Lily Long Legs: Miss Collins the model
Lily Long Legs: Miss Collins the model
She adds: 'I'd love to be the voice of the next generation of young Hollywood.'
In addition to modelling, Lily works as a presenter for the U.S. children's TV channel Nickelodeon and as a teen magazine writer.
She is also a full-time student at the University of Southern California, where she studies broadcast journalism.
Model behaviour: Lily Collins strikes another pose for the camera
Model behaviour:  strikes another pose for the camera
The leggy brunette's latest assignment was for InStyle magazine and was her first UK fashion shoot.
She bears a striking resemblance to her mother Jill Tavelman - Collins's second wife whom he was reported to have dumped by fax in 1996, when Lily was only six.
Before the split: Collins with second wife Jill and baby Lily
Before the split: Collins with second wife Jill and baby Lily
After the split, Collins went to live in Switzerland with his third wife, Orianne Cevey, while Lily and her mother left their Sussex home to live in California.
The January issue of InStyle magazine
The January issue of InStyle magazine
Despite rarely seeing her 57-year-old father when she was growing up, she insists she does not harbour any resentment towards him.
She says: 'We're so close.
'Nothing makes me prouder than when someone tells me my dad's music has touched them.
'But I'm also proud to be doing my own thing.
'There were so many times I could have played on my name but I always steered away from it.
'Now I've realised the name Collins can open doors but it's up to me to keep them open.'
The January issue of InStyle is on sale tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论