2011年12月26日

Daniel Radcliffe on locking lips with co-star Emma Watson: 'She's an animal... I was ambushed!'

has always appeared to be the shy, refined type.Not so, according to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows star Daniel Radcliffe.
The actor, who stars as Harry, says Emma's enthusiasm during their kissing scene took him by surprise. 'I was ambushed!' he says, adding, 'It was full on.'
'I was ambushed!' Daniel Radcliffe has revealed that co-star Emma Watson is a 'vigorous' kisser
'I was ambushed!' Daniel Radcliffe has revealed that co-star is a 'vigorous' kisser
Lucky man: The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows star told Daybreak's Kate Garraway, 'I¿m not complaining, there are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position'
Lucky man: The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows star told Daybreak's Kate Garraway, 'I’m not complaining, there are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position'
'It was incredible, I was not expecting that,' he told Daybreak's Entertainment Editor Kate Garraway, about filming the scene which appears as a fantasy in the book.
'I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me. 
'She is a bit of an animal, she is, she was great. But then I’m not complaining, there are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position.
'Animal': Emma Watson, pictured at the New York premiere of Half Blood Prince last year, may not be impressed with the compliment
'Animal': Emma Watson, pictured at the New York premiere of Half Blood Prince last year, may not be impressed with the compliment
'And Rupert actually had to leave set because he was laughing at us that much.
'I could see him out of the corner of my eye, his eyes just watering.'
Speaking about the new film, which premieres tomorrow night in Leicester Square, the 21-year-old said: 'I'm happier with this film than I have been with any of the others, so yes I’m pleased.
'It's very different. There’s no Hogwarts, there’s no school uniforms, thank god, because I have spent the last six years of my life trying to chat up women wearing a school uniform, it’s terrible.'
 
Radcliffe and 20-year-old Miss Watson aren't the only pair locking lips in The Deathly Hallows, which opens on November 19.
Daniel also kisses Bonnie Wright, who plays Harry's on/off girlfriend Ginny.
But the most anticipated embrace is certainly between Hermione and Ron.
Rupert Grint, 22, has also gone on the record describing kissing his attractive co-star.
'It was quite a tricky kiss, a bit strange, but quite sweet really,' he told the Times magazine.
'It was just one shot, but we had about six takes. It was all right, yeah. Easy after the first take.'
Now that a journey which has engulfed half of their lives is over, the three stars can look to the future.
Radcliffe says: 'I want to keep acting for as long as people will employ me. That's the ambition.'
Emma Watson admitted that filming their last scene together was hard. 'It was the end of an era,' she told The Sun recently. 'Dan, Rupert and I put our arms around each other and broke down in floods of tears.'
Hormonal teens: Radcliffe also kisses Boonie Wright in the film, who plays Harry's on/off girlfriend Ginny
Hormonal teens: Radcliffe also kisses Boonie Wright in the film, who plays Harry's on/off girlfriend Ginny

Anticipated embrace: Fans are also waiting for the long awaited kiss between Hermione and Ron, played by Emma and Rupert Grint
Anticipated embrace: Fans are also waiting for the long awaited kiss between Hermione and Ron, played by Emma and Rupert Grint
But they all appear keen to move on from their famous roles. Emma, currently studying at Brown University in the US, has cut off Hermione's wavy locks into a short gamine crop.
And after learning that J.K. Rowling told Oprah that she would 'not rule out' writing another Harry Potter novel, Radcliffe was horrified.
'Oh God, she promised me categorically that there wouldn't be another book involving Harry,' he told Sky News this week.
End of an era: The three stars of the franchise, (L-R) Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson 'broke down in floods of tears' on the last day of filming
End of an era: The three stars of the franchise, (L-R) Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson 'broke down in floods of tears' on the last day of filming

Moving on: Upon hearing that J.K. Rowling had 'not ruled out' another Potter book, Radcliffe was horrified, saying 'Oh God, she promised me categorically that there wouldn't be'
Moving on: Upon hearing that J.K. Rowling had 'not ruled out' another Potter book, Radcliffe was horrified, saying 'Oh God, she promised me categorically that there wouldn't be'
Quizzed by Daybreak's Garraway on what he spends his vast fortune on, Radcliffe revealed: 'Books, a lot of iTunes and more recently, shoes,' but says: 'I don't do a lot of shopping for myself. I have terrible, terrible taste.'
The star took a moment to rubbish his 'favourite stories' about himself, which included: 'That the SAS walk my dogs for me, that I have beer brewed especially for me by Belgian monks,' and that 'I grew eight inches in height in two months,' he said adding: 'Anyone can see that it is plainly not true.'
His favourite? 'I once commissioned a life-sized nude statue of myself for my living room.'
Do you have a story about a celebrity? Call the Daily Mail showbusiness desk on 0207 938 6364 or 0207 938 6683
 

没有评论:

发表评论