2011年12月26日

What would Hermione say? ‘Topless’ Emma Watson is the talk of the campus


Emma Watson
Prank: Emma is determined to find out who was behind the fake pictures
A new topless picture of Harry Potter star  has been doing the rounds at her American university.
The 20-year-old actress  – Hermione in the film series – is said to be appalled that the snap, apparently of her with a towel around her waist standing by a hot tub, has been emailed between students at the prestigious Brown University.
‘Emma is trying to seek out the source so she can put a stop to it,’ says a friend. ‘She says the picture has been faked.’
Emma’s spokesman said: ‘There have been a number of nude fakes over the past two months. Emma has seen them and finds them tiresome. People should know better.’
Meanwhile Watson revealed she is all grown up -  by declaring: 'It's time I got more naughty.'
In an interview following the filming of her final scenes, she revealed how she will be making the most of being a single girl.
She told The Sun: 'I wished I'd done more naughty things.Three months ago I cut my hair and at that moment I felt I became a woman. I'm ready to start taking risks.
'I've been in love once in my life, but it was complicated. I can't tell you who it was because it wouldn't be fair to any others. But I can say I've never had my heart broken.
Prestigious: Brown's University campus on Rhode Island where Emma Watson is the centre of attention
Prestigious: Brown's University campus on Rhode Island where  is the centre of attention
'I like men with quick wit, good conversation and a great sense of humour. I love banter. I want a man to like me for me - I want him to be authentic.
'But men don't really ask me out. And I don't get marriage proposals any more either. It's not happening there!
'At the moment I'm just happy to be single. I want to live life to the full. But I'm more grown up and confident now. I'm ready to take more risks. I feel less girlish than ever.'

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Final scenes: Emma with Harry Potter co-stars in the final film

 

没有评论:

发表评论