2012年1月31日

Emma Watson reflecting on herself


Emma Watson reflecting on herself
Her-moany
Tue, 31/01/2012 - 15:43 by Gemma Exley

Because it's Harry Potter Actors Honesty Week, the cast have been making some groundbreaking revelations; first Daniel Radcliffe admitted that he sometimes looks 'dead behind the eyes' and now Emma Watson has sensationally revealed that she's a little bit boring. We expect Rupert Grint is currently preparing a statement about the fact that he has copper-tinged pubic hair.

Talking to French Elle, Emma said:

    "My problem is that I am a little bit boring. I don't wear designer bags or big sunglasses.

    "When I don't have to play Emma Watson in public, I'd rather not put myself 'out there'. I have to be more careful with my look in my everyday life."

    "I used to insist on taking the bus or the underground as a way of rebelling against my fame. But, at one point, you have to give it up. Last year, in Bangladesh, I came across a really poor village, made of dried mud shacks. A little boy dressed in rags asked me, 'hey, aren't you the girl in Harry Potter ?'"

Yah, one doesn't need designer handbags when they're gap year-ing.

Here's Emma's style though the years. Do you agree with her? It would be rude not to.

没有评论:

发表评论