2012年4月2日

Kristen Stewart at the People’s Choice Awards

Kristen Stewart looks like she is never having fun. Don't you agree? She always has a "nothing excites me" look on her face. She must be so fucking boring in bed. Poor R-Patz! That said, she looked pretty cute last night at the People's Choice Awards and I found a picture of her smiling! Did hell just freeze over? She wore a gold sequin & satin dress with organza trim from Reem Acra's Spring 2011 collection.
I DO NOT like the shoes (I think they're Jimmy Choo's) she paired with the dress. For starters they're black and the belt on the dress is brown. That's just wrong in my book. She could have thrown in an accessory or two. Jeez louise, talk about plain Jane! Her hair isn't horrendous but it just doesn't look special enough for the occassion. Overall, it doesn't seem like she put much effort into her look. She gets a C+ from me. Having a stylist pick out a beautiful dress isn't enough... It's about the entire look from head to toe.
 
I love that the back of this dress...

没有评论:

发表评论