2012年4月2日

Kristen Stewart



She is my favorite Hollywood actress after I saw her in Twilight series !!
The series was suggested by my sister.. and i loved it
And then started my favoritism of Kristen.

Kristen Stewart was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Her father, John Stewart, is a stage manager and television producer who has worked for Fox. Her mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, is a script supervisor originally from Maroochydore Australia. Stewart attended school until the seventh grade, and then continued her education by correspondence. She has since completed high school. 
Her whole family all worked behind the camera, and Stewart thought she would become a writer/director, but never considered being an actor. "I never wanted to be the center of attention – I wasn't that 'I want to be famous, I want to be an actor' kid. I never sought out acting, but I always practiced my autograph because I love pens. I'd write my name on everything. Stewart's acting career began at the age of eight, after an agent saw her perform in her elementary school's Christmas play.  
 
She was nominated for a Young Artist Award for her performance.If you will see in any photo shoots or award functions you will see a very different style with different attitude indeed.
Amazingly Stylish!!

没有评论:

发表评论