2012年1月2日

'I made a big mistake': Twilight's Kristen Stewart apologises for rape remark


Kristen
Apology:   Kristen Stewart has said sorry for comparing being photographed by the paparazzi to being 'raped'
  Kristen Stewart  has apologised for sparking outrage by comparing being photographed by the paparazzi to being 'raped'.
The Twilight actress made the statement during an interview with Britain's Elle magazine, claiming that press intrusion felt like being sexually assaulted.
Now, the 20-year-old star, who dates British co-star Robert Pattinson, is taking back the comments, which drew furious criticism from victims' rights groups.
'I really made an enormous mistake - clearly and obviously,' Stewart told People magazine.
 'And I'm really sorry about my choice of words.'
The brunette - known for her outspoken nature - added: 'I've made stupid remarks before, and I've always reasoned 'Whatever. They can think what they want.
But this time, the Los Angeles-born actress said she felt compelled to address her gaffe publicly.
'"Violated' definitely would have been a better way of expressing the thought,' she said.
'People thinking that I'm insensitive about this subject rips my guts out. I made a big mistake.'

Twilight
Controversial cover girl: The Twilight star made the comment in the latest issue of Elle magazine

 

没有评论:

发表评论