2012年1月2日

Bye bye Bella, hello Sexy Stewart! Twilight star Kristen transformed into smouldering Sixties siren


In a new interview with W Magazine, Kristen Stewart can't stop talking about Twilight.
But while her words are perhaps slightly predictable - with admissions such as, 'I f*****g love me a vampire' - it's the accompanying photoshoot which will shock the legions of Bella Swan fans.
In a stunning spread for the fashion bible, Kristen is transformed from teenage dream to smouldering Sixties siren.
A new dawn: Kristen Stewart lose the grunge for a stunning photoshoot with the new issue of W Magazine
A new dawn:  Kristen Stewart  lose the grunge for a stunning photoshoot with the new issue of W Magazine

In fact, the 21-year-old actress - more renowned for her grungy style off camera - has never looked better.
She is seen in a series of striking poses, wearing leathers and fur with her hair styled into a retro bouffant, complete with dramatic eye make-up.
Stewart, who dates co-star Robert Pattinson, who plays her on-screen love interest vampire Edward Cullen, tells the magazine about shooting the final instalment of Twilight, Breaking Dawn.
Sexy: Stewart wears a series out outfits, from leather to fur, as she transforms from teenage dream to credible fashionista
Sexy: Stewart wears a series out outfits, from leather to fur, as she transforms from teenage dream to credible fashionista

It will be released in two parts, with the first opening in cinemas in November.
Kristen says she developed a love of the vampire mythology after reading the books by Stephenie Meyer, on which the movies are based.
'I f*****g love me a vampire,' the American actress laughed. 'I was 17 when I read Twilight, and at the time it was so perfect for me.
Going glamorous: The 21-year-old actress leaves behind her fresh-faced Bella Swan character for an altogether more grown-up look S
Going glamorous: The 21-year-old actress leaves behind her fresh-faced Bella Swan character for an altogether more grown-up look S
'The script was about young kids who think they can handle stuff that they just can’t.
'And they’re going to do it anyway. Because, why not? Just torture yourself. I relate to that. Vampires are a little dangerous—and we girls like to test ourselves.'
Speaking about Breaking Dawn, she continued: 'For me, it was ridiculously dramatic: I get married, give birth, the baby has an incredibly accelerated growth rate we’re all very concerned about, and I say goodbye to my dad for the last time ever.
Look into my eyes: Stewart completes her looks with Sixties-style bouffant hair
Look into my eyes: Stewart completes her looks with Sixties-style bouffant hair
Cover star: Kristen graces the cover of the prestigious September issue
Cover star: Kristen graces the cover of the prestigious September issue
'It was all big—I could never go, Whew, I’m losing this character.'
And perhaps befittingly, Kristen - who looks unrecognisable as fresh-faced Bella for the W spread, talks about filming the last scenes as the character that made her famous.
'I’d been anticipating that end-of-Bella moment. I was going, "Oh, my God—I wonder how I’m going to feel." And the last scene of the shoot was at the wedding.
'Every single character was there on set. At the end of that day, I was kind of whacked. And so I never really had that moment then. Instead, it happened later.
'We needed to film one more sort of honeymoon scene and we went to the Virgin Islands. After that scene, my true final scene, I felt like I could shoot up into the night sky and every pore of my body would shoot light. I felt lighter than I’ve ever felt in my life.'
Kristen appears as the cover star on the prestigious September issue of W Magazine, which explores the ways women can express and transform themselves through fashion. 
Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott photographed Stewart for the magazine, which is out on August 23. For more go to www.wmagazine.com
'I love me a vampire': Kristen with her on and off screen lover Robert Pattinson, pictured here in 2008 on the red carpet in Los Angeles
'I love me a vampire': Kristen with her on and off screen lover Robert Pattinson, pictured here in 2008 on the red carpet in Los Angeles


 

没有评论:

发表评论