2012年1月2日

'My boyfriend is English': Kristen Stewart FINALLY opens up about her 'pretty obvious' relationship with Robert Pattinson


There have been plenty of 'no comments', hints here and there, and of course numerous paparazzi photographs of stolen kisses, holding hands and romantic rendezvous around the globe.
But for the first time,  has admitted frankly to her relationship with co-star Robert Pattinson.
Despite the rest of the world accepting it as fact well over a year ago, the stars of Twilight have remained as tight-lipped as possible on the subject, often laughing and joking their way out of answering questions during interviews.
Time travel: Kristen Stewart evokes a sense of old Hollywood in her photoshoot with GQ magazine this month
Time travel: Kristen Stewart evokes a sense of old Hollywood in her photoshoot with GQ magazine this month
And it was only an off-the-cuff comment overheard by a journalist that the 21-year-old even begrudgingly discussed her boyfriend.
The actress remarks during her cover photoshoot that she is hoping to explore the UK more during her time here for filming of Snow White and the Hunstman, 'because my boyfriend is English.'
 When the writer comments on the remark the following day during their interview, the famously coy star replied, 'I never would have said that if I knew you were interviewing me.'
But when it is pointed out that all their fans know about the long-term relationship by now, as her goings-on are so easily monitored in the press, Kristen offers an unexpectedly frank reply.
'Yeah, I know it is,' she tells the magazine. 'So much of my life is so easily googled. I mean, it’s like, come on guys, it’s so obvious!
Life imitating art: Kristen and Robert Pattinson, who play Edward and Bella onscreen, are usually coy about their real-life relationship
Life imitating art: Kristen and Robert Pattinson, who play Edward and Bella onscreen, are usually coy about their real-life relationship
Life imitating art: Kristen and Robert Pattinson, who play Edward and Bella onscreen, are usually coy about their real-life relationship
'I don’t think you realise what a big deal it is for people. Well, it is a big deal. They would be "Oh. My. God". There would also be still a 50/50 split. Some people would still be, "See, told you they’re not together.”
She continues: 'I don’t worry about it at all. It’s just one of those things. I’m selfish. I’m like, "That’s mine!" And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It’s a funny little game to play and it’s a slippery slope. I always say to myself I’m never going to give anything away because there’s never any point or benefit for me.'
Despite previously (and controversially) comparing living her life in front of the paparazzi to being raped, Kristen says: 'It really is not a nightmare, it’s just one of those things. I guarantee whenever I get married or have a baby, everyone is going to want to know my kid’s name and I’m not going to say it for ages. That’s just the way I want to do it. It’ll come out but it won’t have come from me. They’re going to be really pissed off that I won’t say it and I’m just going to say, "No!"
Classic beauty: The dark-haired actress seems perfectly suited to the retro theme of the magazine shoot
Classic beauty: The dark-haired actress seems perfectly suited to the retro theme of the magazine shoot
'I also have that desire to blurt stuff out, but I’ve learned I can’t do that. Not when you realise the whole world is listening. That’s why perhaps I look so uncomfortable in interviews at times. I mean, we’ve talked about hiding things and I’ve had to get much more adept at that, sadly. But I’m glad I’m not one of those actresses who is just so ready to open up for everyone.'
Along with letting her guard down - ever so slightly - regarding her relationship, Kristen has also showed a very different side to herself in the GQ photoshoot.
The actress channels the Hollywood of old in the retro pictures which evoke a bygone era.
Cover girl: Kristen Stewart takes a new glamorous look in her stride on the cover of GQ
Cover girl: takes a new glamorous look in her stride on the cover of GQ
Kristen is seen reclining in a clingy red dress in one of the photos from her impressive shoot.
Channeling the likes of Kathryn Hepburn and Jane Seymour, the dark-haired beauty appears perfectly suited to the retro look.
In another shot she poses in a bikini, but not the miniscule kind typically worn by women in photoshoots of today.
The swimwear again appears to have been snatched from a bygone era, Kristen's porcelain skin and dark styled locks matching her poolside outfit.
On the front cover too, she reclines on a sun lounger in the new pictures which were taken by photographer Norman Jean Roy.
Her glamorous makeover was a departure from the star's typical look, which is a lot more casual and 'tomboyish'.
In fact, during her interview with the men's magazine Kristen herself admitted that she'd undergone quite a transformation for the shoot.
She said: 'I looked like a boy for a long time. Now I feel like a woman.'
Miss Stewart recently revealed that she was not initially attracted to one of her new roles, as Snow White, but became interested after realising the new version was a very different take on the classic character.
'She truly does not let her heart cloud her mind,' the Twilight actress told Entertainment Weekly earlier this summer. 'Also I get to have a sword and stuff, and really cool weapons.
'This girl has the amazing ability to channel fear, things that people are typically afraid to do, into this really focused, really charged, driving energy,' she added.
The film - the first in a planned trilogy - is slated to be released in cinemas next year.
Stewart also appears as MaryLou in the adaptation of Jack Kerouac film On the Road, and stars in penultimate Twilight instalment Breaking Dawn, which will be released in November.
The full interview appears in GQ magazine, on sale tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论