2011年12月23日

Natural look of Scarlett Johansson

I always wear make-up and never slop around in sweatpants': Scarlett Johansson reveals her style rules

 

has revealed that she likes to be made-up at all times because she never knows who she might bump into.
The We Bought a Zoo actress, 27, went make-up free for the movie but said that in real life she always keeps a lipstick to hand.
'I always like to put a little bit of make-up on,' she told Style magazine.
'I'm not the kind of person that just slops around in sweatpants.
'I like to feel a little more together - you never know who you're going to see out there!
'My absolute must-have is a really rich and vibrant red lipstick.
She continues: 'I always keep red lipstick in my bag because I never know when I might show up to an event and be completely under-dressed.
'I feel like red lipstick is the cure-all for everything.'
stars in  family drama We Bought a Zoo alongside Matt Damon, Thomas Haden Church, Colin Ford, Desi Lydic, Patrick Fugit, and Elle Fanning.
The Cameron Crowe-directed movie is based on the memoir by Benjamin Mee, which chronicles how the author and his family spent their life savings to buy Dartmoor Zoological Park - a rundown zoo in the English countryside which homed 200 exotic animals facing extinction.
While it takes inspiration from the British story, the movie is set in Southern California.
Natural look: The actress wore very little make-up in her new film, We Bought a Zoo
Natural look: The actress wore very little make-up in her new film, We Bought a Zoo

 

Beauty secrets: Scarlett Johansson has revealed she always has red lipstick on hand
Beauty secrets: Scarlett Johansson has revealed she always has red lipstick on hand

没有评论:

发表评论