2011年12月19日

Teaser Trailer: Rurouni Kenshin

 

My inner anime-nerd grabbed ahold of me upon site of the following. For those who don’t like anime and live adaptations don’t just dismiss. This isn’t the typical Hollywood-ization of an anime property and instead appears to be true to the source material and even includes an Asian cast. Let’s take a look.
 
Can’t understand a lick of what they’re saying but the action and tone seem to be just right for the property. Kenshin was very popular anime in my youth and this adaptation has tickled the right geek and nostalgic buttons to garner my attention. Can’t tell if this will be a more serious take on the character or if it will instill comedy as well but I’m game for either one. Quick, I’m sure one you know Japanese! Translate and comment ASAP and share your gift with the world.

没有评论:

发表评论