2011年12月15日

First poster for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1

 
Summit release first poster for Twilight:  Part 1 (and it looks like your nan's screensaver)
Summit Entertainment have released a very, umm, literal teaser poster for the first instalment of the next adaptation, . As you can see, it’s a photo of dawn, you know, breaking.

Now call me old fashioned, but I like my movie posters a bit more Scarface than Windows 95 screensaver. My first thoughts on seeing it were that if only a leaping dolphin had been included, it’s exactly the kind of thing that would have graced the bedroom wall of 11 year old me, which led to an 'oh yeah' moment of realisation. This poster isn’t supposed to tease grown ups, it’s teasing twihards, and in all its pretty, dawn-breaky nothingness, it's probably just fine.

没有评论:

发表评论